Responsible for product success from definition through market launch for innovative edge computing systems targeted for the AI Transportable Market. Coordinates cross functional teams to manage milestones and deliverables for development of these new products.
Coordinate Product Development:
- Manage cross functional teams with responsibility for 'whole' product deliverables from concept development to sales launch to production ramp in operations
- Collaborate and coordinate across functions including sales, engineering, marcom and operations
- Maintain program level schedule, deliverables and delivery milestones
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget
- Gather market intelligence (technology trends, workflows & application requirements) and develop competitive analysis to help guide product definitions.
- Collect and synthesize information from sales, customers, partners, competitors and internal organizations such as engineering and business development teams as inputs to product concept development and go to market strategy.
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Support the marketing communication and business development teams in marketing product and technologies to potential customers and markets. As the key technical interface assist sales with customers, serve as the technology evangelist in promoting innovative specialized high performance computing products and technologies.
- Perform technical and non-technical support training to internal teams as well as customers as required.
- Support sales and business development teams to make effective proposals using product and market knowledge to help close sales.
- Use market knowledge to help sales team target potential customers.
- Develop and maintain corporate presentation materials.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in engineering, business, or related field.
- One to five years related experience or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of product development project milestones and deliverables.
- Microsoft Project or equivalent scheduling experience.
- Interest in technology and computer systems
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and clearly in writing.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Versatile, flexible, and creative
- Willingness to work within constantly changing priorities and enthusiasm
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
Analytical--Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
Problem Solving--Identifies and resolves problems in timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Planning/Organizing--Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
Quality--Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Quantity--Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
Adaptability--Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to frequently sit, stand, walk, use hands to fingers, handle or feel, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, kneel and crouch, talk and hear.
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; frequently required to use office equipment such as PC, printer, telephone, etc.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
To apply, please contact HR here.