Coordinates and manages milestones and deliverables for product development projects. Maintains product life cycle documentation conformance.
Coordinate Product Development:
- Manage cross functional teams with responsibility for ‘whole’ product deliverables from concept development to sales launch to production ramp in operations
- Collaborate and coordinate across functions including sales, engineering, marcom and operations
- Maintain program level schedule, deliverables and delivery milestones
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
- Ensure that product marketing data aligns accurately with all key criteria, such as specified functionality, performance, manufacturability, reliability, marketability, price and sustainability.
- Perform product life-cycle management from launch to end-of-life by owning the EOL process.
Product Development Documentation:
- Create and track interdisciplinary program requirements documentation to assure adherence to project requirements.
- Review and maintain project related documentation.
- Coordinate documentation with engineering, operations, sales, and support.
- Track and coordinate documentation change requests, from approval through implementation.
- Coordinate and manage cross functional product life cycle documentation conformance from product development through sales quoting and ordering, production delivery and EOL.
- Support documentation requirements for ISO and AS9100 product development processes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Typical years of experience in field 1-5.
- Typically holds Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Supervisory Role: No Signing Authority
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in engineering or related field.
- One to five years related experience or equivalent. Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Working knowledge of engineering project milestones and deliverables.
- Microsoft Project or equivalent scheduling experience.
- Proficient in Solidworks is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and clearly in writing.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent grammatical and spelling skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Analytical--Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving--Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Planning/Organizing--Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Quality--Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity--Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Adaptability--Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
2235 Enterprise St Suite #110
Escondido, CA 92029
To apply, please contact HR here.