Steve Cooper gave a presentation in the Mellanox Partner Theater at SC15. At the show, we introduced the GPUltima, which is a petaflop in a rack compute system. Here's the footage from Steve's talk. For more information about The GPUltima, click here.
• Upgradeable using M.2 PCIe Flash modules
• Designed to meet the Open Compute Project (OCP) Open Rack Standards
• Dual Altera Arria 10 1150 GX FPGA with up to 3 TFlops
• Up to 128 GBytes DDR4 Memory & 4 GBytes of Micron HMC Memory
• Up to 290 GBytes/s Memory Bandwidth
• PCIex16 Gen 3 Host Connection
• External appliance adds up to 19.2 Tflops of computational power
• Supports up to 16 Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors
• Flexibility to Direct Attach up to Four Servers
One Stop Systems exhibited at SC15 in November 2015. We showcased a wide variety of our High Performance Computing (HPC) products in booth #2324. At the show we also introduced The GPUltima, a petaflop in a rack networked GPU cluster. For more information about The GPUltima, click here.