- The EB3T-V3 can support up to 3 full-height, full length PCIe cards
- The EB3T-V3 provides Thunderbolt 3 speeds of up to 40 Gbps
- The EB3T-V3 can be daisy chained with up to 5 other Thunderbolt 3 devices
- Supplies high-density PCIe NVMe flash, up to 200TB usable storage
- Supports up to 8 million IOPS with 80GB/second throughput
- See at West 2017 in booth #523
Escondido, CA - December 12, 2016 – One Stop Systems, Inc. announced today that it has been recognized as one of the top 20 Defense Technology Solution Providers of 2016 by CIOReview.
- Adds up to 9.26 Tflops of computational power with eight Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors
- Adds 64TB of Flash Storage with sixteen Intel® P3608 Series SSDs
- Flexibility to Direct Attach up to Four Servers
- OSS-PASCAL4 and OSS-PASCAL8 with NVIDIA® Pascal™ GPUs are purpose-built for deep learning applications
- Fully integrated hardware, software and GPU management and monitoring
Flash Memory Summit, Santa Clara Convention Center – August 10, 2016 – One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS), the leader in PCI Express® (PCIe®) expansion technology, introduces the Flash Storage Network Appliance product line (FSAn) including the FSAn-4. The FSAn-4 commercial version and the FSAn-4R rugged version are all-in-one flash arrays capable of supplying 200TB of useable PCIe NVMe flash.
Flash Memory Summit, Santa Clara Convention Center – August 10, 2016 – One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS), the leader in PCI Express® (PCIe®) expansion technology, introduces the FSAn-2, a high-speed networked storage appliance that supports high-performance, shared storage services.
- Up to 250 TB with Liqid OS and Kingston EP1000 NVMe SSDs
- EP1000 enables 4x greater performance than other PCIe SSDs
Escondido, California – July 18, 2016 – One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS) today announced that it has completed a merger with Mission Technology Group, Inc. (dba Magma), with OSS as the surviving entity. Both companies are market leaders in PCIe expansion technology used to create high-end compute accelerators and flash storage arrays. Together they become a dominant technology leader of PCIe expansion appliances.