One Stop Systems offers our customers several support options to meet the needs of every client. This allows the client to choose the support structure to best fit their business size, type and SLAs with their end customers. One Stop Systems reliability starts in design. Our products offer data center level redundancy of the most failure prone parts such as power supplies, drives and fans as well as advanced remote monitoring capability via our integrated system monitors.
Most of the basic components or Field Replaceable Units (FRUs) replace easily by the end customer. To minimize service calls, FRUs can be stocked as spares. In the unlikely event that a service call is required for parts other than FRUs, the client can choose from our basic return to depot warranty, a diamond level plan featuring 24/7 4-hour on-site service with a spare parts kit stocked at the client site or anything in between.
Magma branded Thunderbolt products: OSS warranties all Magma Thunderbolt products for 1 year with an electronic support and return to factory only warranty as detailed in the OSS Standard Warranty and summarized in the services offering under Bronze warranty. Extended warranties for up to 5 years and advanced replacement warranty based on your need. The customer is responsible for shipping inbound to OSS and OSS pays for shipping back to the customer site.
All other products: All other products require purchase of a warranty option at the time of product purchase. Minimum warranties start at 1 year with extended warranties of up to 5 total years available at the time time of purchase or available after the product is delivered but before the original warranty expires.The customer is responsible for shipping inbound to OSS and OSS pays for shipping back to the customer site.
In addition to the warranty options, for our fully integrated systems-level products, we offer the following premium support plans which offer extended support hours and the option for various levels of on-site service. For our OEM customers, we can also tailor a warranty or support plan to your individual needs.
One Stop Systems offers the following support options to meet your needs.
- Magma branded Thunerbolt products only. Return to factory service included in product pricing for 1 year
- Web or e-mail support only with 24/7 access to the extensive product knowledge base
- RMA requests via e-mail or the website
- Return the unit to our repair depot where we repair or replace the failed component and return the unit
- 30 days or less standard day turn around on repairs*
- All other products. Return to factory service quoted from 1-5 years at time of purchase
- Web or e-mail support with 24/7 access to the product knowledge base
- Phone support desk available 8+hours per day, 5 days per week, Monday through Friday from our two centers. Our US service center operates from 7am to 5pm Pacific time and our EMEA service operates from 9am to 5pm Central European time.
- RMA requests via e-mail, website or our tech support department after troubleshooting with our techs
- Advanced replacement of identified parts or systems with an Advance Replacement Authorization on file****
- 1-3 weeks standard turn around on advanced replacements or repairs*
- Includes Silver plan plus 24/7 calls and Next Business Day on-site service
- Support desk available 24 hours/day x 7 days/week
- Customer requests service call via our tech support department after troubleshooting with our techs
- If service is required after troubleshooting, we will schedule a support visit for the next business day
- Parts ship to the closest service center or customer site for the support visit**
- OSS can support plans that meet our customer requirements including
- 4-hour on site service***
- Stocking spare units
- Consigned spare FRUs or systems
- Other options quoted as required
*Actual time to repair the system varies with the average being the sum of shipping time from the customer site to Escondido, CA (paid by customer), 1-2 weeks troubleshooting & repair or replacement time, ground shipping time back to the customer site plus any weekends or holidays.
**Calls received after 2pm Pacific Time may require 2nd business day morning support visits.
*** Available in/near certain major cities. Business hours are 8am-5pm local time. Requires one time set-up fee per supported location, with first system order of 5 or more units for that location.
**** OSS ships parts/systems to customer with an invoice that is credited upon receipt of defective parts
One Stop Systems warrants this product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the warranty period purchased by the customer (1 to 5 years) from OSS beginning on the date of delivery to the original purchaser from OSS . During this period, One Stop Systems will, at its option, repair or replace this product at no additional charge to the purchaser, except as set forth in this warranty agreement. OSS will, at its option, repair or replace this product at no additional charge to the purchaser, if the defect is related to the OSS manufactured product. OSS is not liable for any defects in material or workmanship of any peripherals, products or parts, which OSS does not design or manufacture (third party products). OSS will honor the original manufacturer’s warranty on these products. One Stop Systems will analyze the defective component and the customer will be charged only in the following instances:
• No problem found: $125 (U.S. dollars).
• Damage Due to Negligence or Mishandling: Parts and labor at $75 per hour with a $100 minimum charge (U.S. dollars). Receipt of damaged goods voids the One Stop Systems warranty.
Repair parts and replacement products will be furnished on an exchange basis and will be either new or reconditioned. All replacement parts and products shall become the property of OSS, if such parts or products are provided under this warranty agreement. In the event a defect is not related to the OSS manufactured product or is not covered by the third party product, OSS shall repair or replace the defective parts at the purchaser’s cost and deliver the defective parts to the purchaser. This limited warranty shall not apply if the product has been misused, carelessly handled, defaced, modified or altered, or if unauthorized repairs have been attempted by others. The above warranty is the only warranty authorized by OSS and is in lieu of any implied warranties, including implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will One Stop Systems be liable for any such damage as lost business, lost profits, lost savings, downtime or delay, labor, repair or material cost, injury to person or property or any similar or dissimilar consequential loss or damage incurred by the purchaser, even if OSS has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages.
Depending on the warranty service level purchased, warranty service is obtained by advanced replacement when accompanied by a signed Warranty Service Agreement form or by delivering the product to an OSS authorized repair facility with all parts and accessories as originally shipped, along with the proof of purchase and a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The RMA number is obtained in advance from OSS Support or Customer Service Department and is valid for 30 days. The RMA number must be clearly marked on the exterior of the original shipping container or equivalent. Purchaser will be responsible and liable for any missing or damaged parts. Purchaser agrees to pay for shipping charges one way, and to either insure the product or assume the liability for loss or damage during transit.
Ship to: One Stop Systems
ATTENTION: RMA REPAIR DEPARTMENT
2235 Enterprise Street, Suite 110
Escondido, CA 92029