• Provides up to 2.4 petaflops of half-precision performance using eight
Escondido, CA – June 7, 2016 - One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS), a leading provider of next-generation GPU-based clusters for high performance computing applications announces the GPUltima product line to employ Bright Computing's HPC Cluster Manager software.
• Up to 200TB fast Flash memory
• Haswell-based server designed for expansion
Escondido, CA – February 16, 2016 - One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS), a leading provider of next-generation GPU-based clusters for high performance computing applications, today announced that it has achieved Preferred OEM status in the NVIDIA Partner Network (NPN).
• 1 PetaFlop computing in a single rack
• 10X more cores, 94% less power, 96% less space
• Upgradeable using M.2 PCIe Flash modules
• Designed to meet the Open Compute Project (OCP) Open Rack Standards
• Provides 84 Teraflops performance
• 512GB of GPU memory
• Dual Altera Arria 10 1150 GX FPGA with up to 3 TFlops
• Up to 128 GBytes DDR4 Memory & 4 GBytes of Micron HMC Memory
• Up to 290 GBytes/s Memory Bandwidth
• PCIex16 Gen 3 Host Connection