Escondido, CA - December 12, 2016 – One Stop Systems, Inc. announced today that it has been recognized as one of the top 20 Defense Technology Solution Providers of 2016 by CIOReview.
- Adds up to 9.26 Tflops of computational power with eight Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors
- Adds 64TB of Flash Storage with sixteen Intel® P3608 Series SSDs
- Flexibility to Direct Attach up to Four Servers
- OSS-PASCAL4 and OSS-PASCAL8 with NVIDIA® Pascal™ GPUs are purpose-built for deep learning applications
- Fully integrated hardware, software and GPU management and monitoring
• See the HDCA and EB3600 at GTC Europre booth #S4
Flash Memory Summit, Santa Clara Convention Center – August 10, 2016 – One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS), the leader in PCI Express® (PCIe®) expansion technology, introduces the Flash Storage Network Appliance product line (FSAn) including the FSAn-4.
Flash Memory Summit, Santa Clara Convention Center – August 10, 2016 – One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS), the leader in PCI Express® (PCIe®) expansion technology, introduces the FSAn-2, a high-speed networked storage appliance that supports high-performance, shared storage services.
- Up to 250 TB with Liqid OS and Kingston EP1000 NVMe SSDs
- EP1000 enables 4x greater performance than other PCIe SSDs
Escondido, California – July 18, 2016 – One Stop Systems, Inc. (OSS) today announced that it has completed a merger with Mission Technology Group, Inc. (dba Magma), with OSS as the surviving entity. Both companies are market leaders in PCIe expansion technology used to create high-end compute accelerators and flash storage arrays.