One Stop Systems exhibited at Rice University Oil and Gas for High Performance Computing on March 2nd and 3rd, 2016. We showcased our newest HPC Oil and Gas product, The GPUltima, which is a petaflop in a rack networked GPU cluster.
About 2016 Oil and Gas HPC Workshop
• 1 PetaFlop computing in a single rack
• 10X more cores, 94% less power, 96% less space
• Upgradeable using M.2 PCIe Flash modules
• Designed to meet the Open Compute Project (OCP) Open Rack Standards
• Provides 84 Teraflops performance
• 512GB of GPU memory
• Dual Altera Arria 10 1150 GX FPGA with up to 3 TFlops
• Up to 128 GBytes DDR4 Memory & 4 GBytes of Micron HMC Memory
• Up to 290 GBytes/s Memory Bandwidth
• PCIex16 Gen 3 Host Connection
• External appliance adds up to 19.2 Tflops of computational power
• Supports up to 16 Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors
• Flexibility to Direct Attach up to Four Servers
Katie Garrison discusses how GPUs can be used in Deep Learning applications such as real-time voice translation. This article is published on insideHPC.
To read the article, click here.