One Stop Systems has been named one of CIOReviews Top 20 Most Promising Defense Technology Solution Providers in 2016. To read the article on CIOReview's website, click here.
- Adds up to 9.26 Tflops of computational power with eight Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors
- Adds 64TB of Flash Storage with sixteen Intel® P3608 Series SSDs
- Flexibility to Direct Attach up to Four Servers
- OSS-PASCAL4 and OSS-PASCAL8 with NVIDIA® Pascal™ GPUs are purpose-built for deep learning applications
- Fully integrated hardware, software and GPU management and monitoring
We greatly enjoyed meeting everyone who attended the One Stop Systems Breakfast Event at SC16. At the breakfast we discussed the differences between Direct Attached vs All-in-One Flash Arrays and GPU Compute Accelerators.
Katie Garrison explains high performance virtual computers for graphics intensive applications. This article is published on InsideHPC.
To read the article, click here.
• See the HDCA and EB3600 at GTC Europre booth #S4
One Stop Systems exhibited at SC16 in November 2016. We showcased a wide variety of our High Performance Computing (HPC) products We also released two new GPU Accelerated Servers for Deep Learning. To learn more about these products, click here.
Here are some pictures from the show:
One Stop Systems exhibited at GTC Europe on September 28-29, 2016 in Amsterdam.