One Stop Systems at AFCEA 2017
One Stop Systems will be exhibiting at Rice University Oil and Gas for High Performance Computing on March 16th and 17th, 2017. We will be showcasing our GPU Accelerators and Flash Storage Arrays and discussing how they can be used for Oil and Gas Applications.
About West 2017
Katie Garrison explains how GPU accelerated servers can work to increase compute power. This article is published on InsideHPC.
To read the article, click here.
Escondido, CA - December 12, 2016 – One Stop Systems, Inc. announced today that it has been recognized as one of the top 20 Defense Technology Solution Providers of 2016 by CIOReview.
One Stop Systems has been named one of CIOReviews Top 20 Most Promising Defense Technology Solution Providers in 2016. To read the article on CIOReview's website, click here.
- Adds up to 9.26 Tflops of computational power with eight Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors
- Adds 64TB of Flash Storage with sixteen Intel® P3608 Series SSDs
- Flexibility to Direct Attach up to Four Servers
- OSS-PASCAL4 and OSS-PASCAL8 with NVIDIA® Pascal™ GPUs are purpose-built for deep learning applications
- Fully integrated hardware, software and GPU management and monitoring
We greatly enjoyed meeting everyone who attended the One Stop Systems Breakfast Event at SC16. At the breakfast we discussed the differences between Direct Attached vs All-in-One Flash Arrays and GPU Compute Accelerators.